Electrical Design Technician
Company: Job Juncture
Posted on: September 20, 2022
Working in CNC automated environment, duties include electrical
and network debug, program robot controllers. From design, robot
simulation, commissioning to debug, installation and support.
- Assist in field start-up and customer training when
- Oversee robot programming activities of all active
- Work on Robot drawings and configurations
- Perform offline teaching for robotic cells in preparation for
- Develop Operator Training Program for production
- Implement procedures for programming, debugging and preparation
of robot programs to junior staff.
- Maintain documentation and programming of robotic
- Execute processes for configuration of robot I/O, interface
applications and program calls.
- Support technical team members with required robotic support
and training services.
- Coordinate with other technical teams in designing and
development of structures for robot programs.
- Assist in development and control of program structures during
all stages of job progress.
- Participate in preparation and maintenance of robot drawings
and related configurations
- Experience as Robotic Programmer
- Experience in programming industrial robots with manufactures
as examples: Fanuc, Mitsubishi, etc
- Knowledge of Robotic Automation is important
- Knowledge of robotics and industrial robot programming
- Knowledge and understanding of mechanical, pneumatic and
hydraulic design drawings
- Proficient in AutoCAD and MS Office applications
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Keywords: Job Juncture, Springfield , Electrical Design Technician, Professions , Springfield, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!