Embedded Electrical Engineer
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Top Firm Needs A Embedded Electrical EngineerThis Jobot Job is
hosted by: Dominic DelanyAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking
the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $80,000 -
$135,000 per yearA bit about us:Researches, designs, develops, and
tests electronic components, equipment and systems in conjunction
with mechanical, and software product development, by performing
the following duties.Why join us?
- Develops and analyzes electronic hardware requirements to
determine feasibility of design within time and cost
- Consults with product engineering and marketing staff to
evaluate interface between electronic hardware, software and
mechanical components, and operational and performance requirements
- Formulates, documents, and designs electronic assemblies, using
scientific analysis, mathematical models, and benchmarking, to
predict and measure outcome and consequences of design.
- Designs and directs engineering personnel in fabrication of
test equipment and determines methods, procedures for testing
- Creates and presents technical material and reports summarizing
design activities and capabilities.
- Develops hardware installation procedures.
- Performs activities to ensure that manufacturing, installation,
and operational testing conform to functional specification and
- Uses computer assisted engineering and design software and
equipment to perform engineering tasks.
- Provides technical documentation to relevant departments to
support the development of customer documents (i.e., User manuals,
application notes, release notes).
- Coordinates with customer and other departments to support
electronics problem resolution and documents the results. On-site
support is necessary in certain cases.
- Assists in defining corporate engineering standards.
- Evaluates and selects electronic hardware test tools.
- Performs any or all of the design, development, testing, and
documentation tasks required from product conception to product
- Continues to evaluate the industry that the corporation serves
to properly identify what is required from customers and the
- Supports all electronic hardware development activities as
related to agency certifications.
- Familiarizes and uses equipment required by electronic
assemblies to properly follow the corporate engineering
- Responsible for completing tasks on-time with minimal
supervision. Status updates are required periodically and must be
readily available when needed.
- Prepares/coordinates and maintains product, drawings, part
lists, bill of materials, and schematics.
- Selects and qualifies electronic components.
- Coordinates building and testing of prototype assemblies.
- Performs design verification and validation.Job Details
- Minimum BS in Electrical/Electronics Engineering from an
accredited college or university.
- 3 or more years experience in industrial control design and
- Experience with communications standards (e.g., CAN,
- PC experience with text editors, word processing, and
- Experience designing PC board using Altium and Concord Pro
highly desirable.Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by
clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Springfield , Embedded Electrical Engineer, Professions , Agawam, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!