Company: Trinity Solar Careers
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Holyoke MA Office - Holyoke, MA
High School or Equivalent
$18.00 - $22.00 Hourly
Local - Based within Territory
Installation / Construction
"You've worked for the rest...now work for the best!"
Trinity Solar...recognized by NJ Biz as one of the top 250 private
companies in 2022.
Trinity Solar...recognized as a top 2022 Solar Contractor by Solar
Trinity Solar...ranked as one of the top installers in the nation
by Solar Power World!
The Solar Installer will be responsible for assembling and
installing solar photovoltaic (PV) modules to roofs, or other
structures, in compliance with site assessment and schematics.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Installation of solar modules to code and specifications.
- Identify safety hazards, proper orientation, module layout,
solar access and structural integrity.
- Examine designs to determine current requirements; Identify and
resolve any deficiencies in system installation or materials.
- Maintain thorough documentation of system installation
including photographs, location diagrams for arrays and equipment,
and existing site features. Submit all documentation in a timely
- Maintain a neat and orderly job site.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Experience
- High school diploma or GED.
- 1-2 years of electrical training or experience is
- Good mechanical skill set, such as: working with hands, tools,
climbing, good sense of balance, bending, kneeling, crouching,
- Work safely on roofs for extended periods of time; ascend and
- Regularly lift and move up to 40 to 50 lbs.
- Must have regular, reliable attendance record.
- Arrange own transportation to office or job site (as specified
by your supervisor).
What We Offer
Not just a career... but a career path to success! Trinity Solar
offers you a career in one of the fastest growing fields in the
country. A career with Trinity Solar is a path to personal and
professional growth with a company who truly values its employees.
Our employees enjoy...
- competitive compensation,
- comprehensive benefits which include medical,
- life insurance,
- employee assistance program,
- paid training,
- a generous PTO program,
- a 401k plan supported by a company match,
- work-life balance
- long term stability in a fast-growing industry
- the satisfaction of knowing they are working for an
organization leading the way in clean energy initiatives
- and much MORE!
Since 1994, Trinity Solar has proudly provided energy with
integrity to families in our area. Trinity started in the solar
industry with two core fundamental principles, to make renewable
energy accessible and to make the solar journey seamless. These
guiding beliefs have led Trinity Solar to become the United States
largest privately-held residential solar installer, composed of
more than 1,700 team members and boasting over 70,000
installations. Currently, Trinity offers solar installation in
Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, New Jersey, New York,
Massachusetts, Maryland, Pennsylvania, and Rhode Island.
Trinity Solar is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to
diversity in the workplace. Consistent with that goal, all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, gender
identity, or any other category protected by applicable federal,
state, or local laws.
Keywords: Trinity Solar Careers, Springfield , Solar Installer, Professions , Holyoke, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!