Clean Room Services Analyst - ESDT
Posted on: January 27, 2023
As a Cleanroom Services Analyst you will perform environmental
monitoring and cleanroom qualifications using within controlled
environments. You will travel to regional client sites to provide
your expertise with equipment, procedures, policies and regulations
to ensure that their cleanrooms meet the requirements for safe
manufacturing of medical devices, pharmaceuticals and other patient
- Expert use of scientific equipment while following policies and
- Measure total air particulate, temperature, humidity and
- Collect viable air and surface samples
- Collect purified water samples for testing
- Perform compressed gas testing
- Perform HEPA filter testing
- Incubate media plates and enumerate any microbial
- Submit growth for microbial identification per procedure and
- Maintain and prepare equipment in a GMP environment.
- Prepare and complete documentation (paper and electronic) per
- Transport equipment and media to client sites within the New
England region in company provided vehicles
- Familiarization with client cleanroom layouts, sampling plans
and contamination control programs
- Sterile gowning and staging equipment and media into client
cleanrooms for testing
- Other duties as assigned
- You will work with team members and under the direction of
Cleanroom Services management to improve performance and client
- Associate's Degree or higher.
- Maintains a valid driver's license and has a good driving
- Ability to read, analyze, interpret, and follow standard
operating procedures, professional journals, technical procedures
and governmental regulations to provide advantage to Cambrex
- Mathematical skills including the ability to analyze scientific
and test data, and a basic understanding of statistical
- CETA training or certification a plus.
- NEBB training or certification a plus Ability to effectively
present information to internal and external audiences.
- Ability to write reports and business correspondences
- Actively participate in team and company meetings.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with ability to interact
effectively and work efficiently with customers, partners and
colleagues at all levels in an organization.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
Cambrex is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and
will consider all qualified applicants for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or
Keywords: Cambrex, Springfield , Clean Room Services Analyst - ESDT, Professions , Agawam, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!