Solar Service Technician
Company: Trinity Solar Careers
Posted on: March 18, 2023
"You've worked for the rest...now work for the best!"Trinity
Solar...recognized by NJ Biz as one of the top 250 private
companies in 2022.Trinity Solar...recognized as a top 2022 Solar
Contractor by Solar world.The Solar Service Technician will be
responsible for troubleshooting and performing corrective
maintenance on residential and commercial solar electric
systems.Roles & Responsibilities
- Install, maintain and repair communication systems (cell cards,
hard lines, LAN connections) in residential solar inverters.
- Manage your schedule to efficiently complete each appointment
in a timely manner.
- Handle last-minute changes to the schedule in order to
accommodate an urgent service call.
- Interact with customers and team members to provide excellent
- Provide a complete report of pictures and documentation upon
completion of each service call.
- Coordinate warranty repair and replacement with solar inverter
manufacturers.Qualifications & Experience
- 2+ years of installation or PV technical experience.
- Electrical Troubleshooting experience preferred.
- Valid drivers license with an acceptable driving record.
- Must be able to read 3-line diagram and plan set.
- Must be able to comprehend equipment specifications.
- Knowledge of NEC codes preferred.
- Must be able to research and analyze problems to make quick
- Excellent phone and email communication skills.
- Must be able to lift 40+ lbs.
- Solar knowledge preferred but not required.What We OfferNot
just a career... but a career path to success! Trinity Solar offers
you a career in one of the fastest growing fields in the country. A
career with Trinity Solar is a path to personal and professional
growth with a company who truly values its employees. Our employees
- competitive compensation,
- comprehensive benefits which include medical,
- life insurance,
- employee assistance program,
- paid training,
- a generous PTO program,
- a 401k plan supported by a company match,
- work-life balance
- long term stability in a fast-growing industry
- the satisfaction of knowing they are working for an
organization leading the way in clean energy initiatives
- and much MORE!Since 1994, Trinity Solar has proudly provided
energy with integrity to families in our area. Trinity started in
the solar industry with two core fundamental principles, to make
renewable energy accessible and to make the solar journey seamless.
These guiding beliefs have led Trinity Solar to become the United
States largest privately-held residential solar installer, composed
of more than 1,700 team members and boasting over 70,000
installations. Currently, Trinity offers solar installation in
Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, New Jersey, New York,
Massachusetts, Maryland, Pennsylvania, and Rhode Island.Trinity
Solar is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in
the workplace. Consistent with that goal, all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age,
disability, protected veteran status, gender identity, or any other
category protected by applicable federal, state, or local
Keywords: Trinity Solar Careers, Springfield , Solar Service Technician, Professions , Holyoke, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...