Mechanical Designer II (HVAC, Utility)
Company: Dennis Group Springfield
Posted on: May 22, 2023
About the Job
We are looking for an Mechanical Designer to plan, design and
implement -mechanical systems for industrial food and beverage
production facilities. - You will work on multi-disciplinary
project teams and have -an opportunity to perform, practice, and
apply a wide range of mechanical design engineering skills in this
role. -Typical responsibilities include: -
- Set-up and Generation of Mechanical drawings for Client Review,
Bidding and Construction
- Assist in Mechanical Design:
- Development of HVAC, plumbing, and utility piping plans.
- Sizing and developing layouts for ductwork and piping
- Develop mechanical / utility equipment and construction
drawings and specifications.
- Mechanical Department Design Support:
- Work with mechanical team members to maintain and improve REVIT
templates and content
- Coordinate design / design standards efforts with other trades
within Dennis Group (Architectural, Electrical, Process).
- Participate in directing and mentoring junior engineers and
- 3-7 years' experience with Revit, AutoCAD, and Autodesk
- BIM360 experience a plus
- 3-7 years' experience of HVAC and /or Utilities design
- Experience in Mechanical Construction Drawings
- 4+ years of experience with an engineering firm preferred
- Willing to travel 10% of the yearAbout UsWe plan, design,
engineer, and build food plants for major brands across the country
and the world. For the past three decades, we've focused
exclusively on the food and beverage industry, helping your
favorite brands put your favorite foods in the grocery store.
Simply put, food isn't one thing we do, it's all we do.Dennis Group
offers competitive compensation packages commensurate with
experience. We provide comprehensive employee benefits including
medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, paid time
off including an open vacation policy, as well as bonus,
profit-sharing, and retirement plans.Dennis Group is proud to
provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age,
disability, or genetics.
Keywords: Dennis Group Springfield, Springfield , Mechanical Designer II (HVAC, Utility), Professions , Springfield, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...