Loss Control Inspector - Independent Contractor - Hampden County
Posted on: May 26, 2023
About the job Loss Control Inspector - Independent Contractor -
Commercial and Residential Independent Contractor for Insurance
Independent Contractors Duties:
- The physical characteristics, exterior measurements, general
conditions, photographs, unusual hazards and recommendations
associated with a property are part of our comprehensive reports
that summarize the observable hazards associated with a risk.
- The above information is used by our client companies to
determine whether a risk meets the carrier's eligibility
- Inspectors are the "eyes" for the insurance underwriter, who is
generally in another area and confined to an office. Inspectors set
their own hours and work schedules in which they organize to
accommodate the needs of our clients.
Insurance Inspector Independent Contractor Qualifications:
- Be an energetic individual capable of completing a high volume
of insurance inspections.
- Be motivated, analytical, resourceful, decisive, and have good
- Have solid written, composition and verbal communication
- Have a strong desire to succeed and work independently with
limited direction & guidance.
- Be self-disciplined, organized and able to manage an aggressive
workload and have the ability to prioritize and schedule
inspections timely and efficiently.
- Not necessary but a plus: VIITA Certification, previous
experience in construction/plumbing/electrical industries, life
safety/fire fighting, general contracting or property management.
Insurance Inspector Technical Requirements:
- A Microsoft Windows based PC Windows 10
- Google Chrome or Edge and Microsoft Internet Explorer 11
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Broadband internet connection
- Digital camera or smart phone capable of interfacing with your
- Color inkjet or laser printer
- Reliable, insured transportation and valid driver's
- A measuring wheel, monopod and a clipboard.
If you meet the above criteria, please submit your resume,
accompanied by a short, but precise, cover letter explaining why
you feel you are suited for this position. Candidates are subject
to criminal background checks. If you meet our qualifications you
will be contacted immediately.
Keywords: InsurSolv,LLC, Springfield , Loss Control Inspector - Independent Contractor - Hampden County, Professions , Springfield, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...