Class A CDL Driver - Local Truck Driver
Company: Truckers America LLC
Posted on: March 16, 2019
Job Description Class A CDL Truck Driver, Tractor Trailer, Local, Dedicated, Home Daily Unless you’re spending every minute of every day on zip recruiter and indeed, there will be tons of local driving opportunities that you will miss out on without knowing they even existed. Most local driving positions can fill up in a matter of hours. With us you only need 1 application and we can connect you with 20+ carriers and give you daily updates on what local opportunities are available and work with you to find the exact job you’re looking for. Below is just 1 local position currently available in your area: Job DescriptionWith this local dedicated job, drivers operate within 250 miles of Westfield and within the states of Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New Jersey, New Hampshire, and New York, including five boroughs and Long Island. Frozen product, 1-3 pallets per stop, unloaded by driver with manual pallet jack and liftgate.
- Average Weekly Pay: $2,115
- Average Annual Pay: $110,000
- Home Daily
- Shift: 5 days on, 2 days off - Off Sun/Mon or split days, Sun and a weekday - Saturday is a mandatory work day
- Shift: 12-14 hours
- Start Times: early a.m. starts
- Average Miles per Week: 1865
- Full Benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k, etc.)Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s license (CDL)
- 6 months of Tractor Trailer experience in the last year - OR 1 year in the last 5 years - OR 3 months exp in the last 6 if graduated from school in the last year
- Live within 50 miles of Westfield, MA
- Clean MVR and BackgroundIf this sounds like the job for you then please don’t hesitate to contact me. My name is Shaun Thurber, I'm partnered with Truckers America and I’m here to get you the job that meets your needs. I get a lot of calls during the day, so if I don’t answer just leave a message and I’ll call back as soon as I get the chance.Local positions will fill up fast, so if you’re 100% interested in the position above, I highly recommend filling out an application as soon as possible; I’ve included the instructions below: Online Application InstructionsGo to TruckersAmerica.com, at the top go to “Driving Jobs” and choose “Drivers Apply Here”Alternatively, you can follow this direct link that will bring you straight to the application form: https://truckersamerica.applicantstack.com/x/apply/a23b2rbnaefg When submitting the application there’s a few things that are crucial to have for the application to be processed:· We need at least 3 full year’s employment history, but 10 years is recommended as some carriers require this.· We need 2 non-family references ***NOTE:· To ensure I get your file to work with you, please select "Shaun T." for the Recruiter in the drop down menu in the "Application Information" Section If you have any questions, concerns, or need any help, feel free to call or text me (text on personal phone only). Shaun ThurberOffice Phone: (877) 789-5778 Ext. 512Personal Phone: 401-675-7613Company DescriptionTruckers America was founded in January 2009 by Jason Cardoza and Annette Carpenter. In July of 2011 Truckers America was officially formed into an L.L.C. Since our inception we have remained focused on one thing: helping America get back to work. We have done this through maintaining the mindset that we will get America back to work ONE driver at a time. Truckers America has since grown into an asset-based logistics company providing innovative solutions to company's transportation and distribution needs. Based out of the great state of Rhode Island, we are located in North Kingstown, which is nearby to Quonset Point and just minutes from downtown Providence. We started primarily in a virtual role but have since grown to having a fleet of trucks and full-time employed staff in an office located directly on Post Rd. This is, of course, in addition to the many contractors that we continue to work with on a daily basis for our recruiting needs!We continue to make strides each and every day. Whether it's staying true to our state recruiting and providing distribution services for local companies, or helping large nationwide organizations achieve their recruiting and transportation goals, we continue to improve each and every day and work hard making sure that "We Make America Work".
Keywords: Truckers America LLC, Springfield , Class A CDL Driver - Local Truck Driver, Professions , Springfield, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!