Customer Service Representative
Company: Trinity Solar Careers
Posted on: November 23, 2021
The Customer Service Representative will be responsible for
delivering an exceptional customer experience from project
inception to completion, providing professional and courteous
communication with customers and across departments.Roles &
- Develop strong positive working relationships with customers
- Regularly monitor all active projects for accuracy of
information and to ensure that deadlines are being upheld while
providing necessary communication to customers and the
- Utilize organizational and time management skills to prioritize
and adjust daily tasks.
- Coordinate efforts with customers and sales representatives to
obtain documentation necessary for solar projects.Qualifications &
- Strong communication skills including the use of a call
management system as well as text messaging and email.
- Ability to mitigate customer concerns while arriving at the
best positive outcome.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Adobe PDF, Document
Management. SalesForce.com experience is preferred.
- Desired attributes include organizational and time management
skills, strong decision making and problem solving, team player and
attention to detail.
- Experience in a faced paced office environment is
- Health, Dental and Vision Plans
- 401k with Company Match
- Company Sponsored Life Insurance
- Paid Time-Off and Paid Holidays Customer Service Rep., CSR,
Customer Care, Customer Service Agent, Client Service, Customer,
Communication, White Glove, Service, Project ManagerFounded in
1994, Trinity has grown into the largest privately held residential
solar installation company in the nation - employing more than
1,800 people and operating in communities across NJ, NY, CT, MA,
PA, MD, RI and DE. Trinity Solar is based on strong moral
principles and values while focusing on changing how the world uses
energy.Trinity Solar is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to
diversity in the workplace. Consistent with that goal, all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, gender
identity, or any other category protected by applicable federal,
state, or local laws.
Keywords: Trinity Solar Careers, Springfield , Customer Service Representative, Sales , Holyoke, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!