Sales Associate - Lee
Company: Tapestry, Inc.
Posted on: September 20, 2022
The Sales Associate contributes to achieving store goals in sales,
productivity, and service by utilizing Coach selling skills, and
Coach Service training. You will responsible for meeting personal
sales and productivity goals, and delivering service that meets or
exceeds expectations. You will represent Coach to the consumer, act
as an ambassador of the brand, and ensure customers' needs are
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following
- Understand how individual productivity impacts the store;
- Behave like a brand ambassador;
- Model sales behaviours taught in company sales training
- Maintain high energy on the sales floor;
- Consistently achieve sales goals;
- Able to work with multiple customers simultaneously;
- Consistently anticipate and meet customers' needs;
- Service all customers according to the Coach Approach
- Participate as a team member and encourage team to meet and
exceed performance standards;
- Champion company initiatives and supports management
- Demonstrate professional ethics.
- Very good English proficiency (essential);
- Previous experience in a retail service environment
- Background in working in luxury retail (desirable);
- The ability to communicate effectively with customers and staff
and manoeuvre the sales floor.
Req ID: 76820
Keywords: Tapestry, Inc., Springfield , Sales Associate - Lee, Sales , Lee, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!