Sales Consultant - Commercial Lines
Company: Alera Group
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Webber and Grinnell Insurance, an Alera Group Company is seeking
a Sales Consultant to join their Property and Casualty team.
Are you looking to be part of a company where you have exciting
opportunities to learn, grow and make a positive impact? Join a
team where each employee is empowered to listen generously, speak
straight, collaborate, and build each other up through mutual
accountability and shared success?
If that is what you're looking for, this is your chance to be part
of an amazing organization!
Webber & Grinnell Insurance is a client-focused, independent
insurance agency. For over 150 years, we have provided insurance
protection for thousands of individuals and businesses throughout
New England through two office locations-Northampton, MA and
Holyoke, MA. Due to the stability, professionalism, and
competitiveness of our staff, we are one of the largest agencies in
As a Sales Consultant , you will identify and cultivate new
prospects from relationships, events throughout the year, strategic
partners, as well as direct calls and social media prospecting
- Use effective business strategies to create and execute a
business development plan for new business that enables the
organization to meet financial goals and objectives.
- Identify and cultivate new prospects through network
relationships, strategic partners, and industry events and through
direct prospecting efforts.
- Understand the business and competitive landscape. Identify the
strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions to complex
problems, conclusions, or approaches to problems and what options
may be most appropriate to meet a prospect's needs.
- Identify centers of influence that can assist with developing
leads or with making inroads to potential clients.
- Develop relationships and perform analysis with prospective
clients to understand their organization, key decision makers, and
- Meet sales goals and retain relationships with key stakeholders
after prospects become clients with an eye toward cross-sell and
- Understand principles and methods for showing, promoting, and
selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and
tactics, product demonstration, and sales techniques..
- Select or assist customers in selecting products based on
customer needs, product specifications, and applicable
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and
- 3 Years Prior Professional Experience as a Sales Consultant
working with customers with a successful track record of new
business and providing an exceptional experience.
- Effectively communicate and build rapport in person and by
- Knowledge of principles and methods for presenting, promoting,
and selling products or services.
- Knowledge of general business principles, strategic planning,
resource allocation, profit/loss requirements, organizational
structures, and operational needs.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
- Requires travel to networking, prospect, and client
Equal Opportunity Employment
We're an equal opportunity employer . All applicants will be
considered for employment without attention to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, veteran or disability status.
If you're a California resident, please read the California
Consumer Privacy Act prior to applying.
Keywords: Alera Group, Springfield , Sales Consultant - Commercial Lines, Sales , Wilbraham, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!