Customer Service Representative
Posted on: September 24, 2022
This is an office-based position and will require you to
physically report to our amazing Pittsfield, MA office. $100 in gas
cards provided within the first month of employment! The Wayfair
Opportunity: At Wayfair, we believe a phenomenal customer
experience combined with a supportive employee structure has
resulted in our award-winning Customer Service Team. This isn't
just about taking another phone call- this is about empowering our
customers to create spaces reflecting who they are, what they need,
and what they value. You'll play a crucial role by providing a best
in class experience when it's most needed. Wayfair will give you
the training, tools, and decision-making ability to help our
customers find solutions that work best for them. You will
empathetically help customers navigate a variety of post-order
issues such as: shipping questions, damages, returns, replacements,
assembly services and order notifications. No scripts. No canned
responses. These are true human to human interactions where you can
make a meaningful impact. Wayfair will invest in you with
continuous development, career opportunities, and will surround you
with a team of great people. What Does a Service Associate Do?
- Demonstrates Reliability:Attendance and commitment to being
present for your full shift each day is crucial. This helps ensure
we're ready and available to help our customers when they need us
most. For unexpected events or issues, we require our associates to
be proactive in their communication and planning whenever
- Handles Contact with Ease:You will generally help around 40
customers each shift combined between inbound calls and emails.
This is a fast paced and structured environment and during peak
seasons it can be quite busy!
- Meets Our High Performance Bar:You'll work to exceed customer
satisfaction, excel in meeting customer service efficiency metrics,
and other responsibilities as assigned.
- Engages Customers:You'll need a passion for people. You'll be
the voice of Wayfair and work to build a relationship with
customers who contact us by inbound phone call, chats, and emails.
Topics can range from returns, replacements, delivery, product
availability, order status, and more.
- Listens Actively and Shows Empathy:You will actively listen to
understand relevant customer information to find the best way to
solve their problem quickly and thoroughly.
- De-Escalates Customer Concerns:Most customers contact us
because they've had a problem and need your help. You will use your
conflict management skills to balance the needs of the customer
with the options from the business while always maintaining a
- Problem Solves:Solutions aren't a one-size-fits-all approach so
customer service associates do not read from pre-populated scripts.
You will be given a level of autonomy to help customers find the
right solution. You'll need to think analytically to solve customer
problems in a first contact resolution approach.
- Multitasks:You'll need to juggle navigating multiple browsers,
tabs, tools, and screens in order to quickly and effectively answer
questions. The ideal customer service representative will be
familiar with computers and can effectively navigate technology on
a daily basis.
- Escalates Systemic Issues:Help us continuously improve. You'll
identify areas where improvement is needed and share those trends
with leadership. What are the Pay & Benefits? Pay:
- Hourly rate starts at $16.00 per hour with the opportunity to
earn up to the equivalent of $20.23 per hour through our quarterly
bonus incentive program.
- Tenure increases starting as early as 6 months
- Referral Bonus ($500 per eligible referral) Benefits:
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurances (coverage starts on Day
- Paid Time Off (start accruing time immediately)
- 7 Paid Federal Holidays and 1 Floating Holiday
- Paid / Unpaid Parental Leave options
- 401(k) with company match up to 4%
- Eligible Tuition Reimbursement (up to $5,250)
- Wayfair Employee Discount
- Volunteer Day for Community Service (Paid Day Off) PERKS: Our
Pittsfield office is a newly renovated, open concept, green
friendly workspace offering:
- $100 in gas cards provided within the first month of
- Free snacks and gourmet coffee
- On-site kitchens and wellness rooms
- Ample parking and dedicated BRTA bus stop
- 4 single-suite gender neutral bathrooms What are the
- You must be 18 years of age or older.
- You must hold a High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent.
- A knowledge of working within Windows Operating Systems or
- All individuals working on premise in U.S. Contact Centers are
required to be fully vaccinated and must provide proof of
vaccination prior to their start date.
- Wayfair wants to ensure your success. This is why our training
is 100% mandatory. We are unable to accommodate any misses, days
off, or tardiness during this time. About Wayfair Inc. Wayfair is
one of the world's largest online destinations for the home.
Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or
in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we're
reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our
commitment to industry-leading technology and creative
problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the
most rewarding work of your career. If you're looking for rapid
growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you'll find
that amazing career opportunities are knocking. No matter who you
are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We're a community of
innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our
differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us
stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and
rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers,
community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better
Wayfair - and world - for all. Every voice, every perspective
matters. That's why we're proud to be an equal opportunity
employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color,
ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual
orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability,
gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic
information. We are interested in retaining your data for a period
of 12 months to consider you for suitable positions within Wayfair.
Your personal data is processed in accordance with our Candidate
Privacy Notice (which can found here ). If you have any questions
regarding our processing of your personal data, please contact us
at . If you would rather not have us retain your data please
contact us anytime at .
Keywords: Wayfair, Springfield , Customer Service Representative, Sales , Dalton, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!