Equipment Sales Specialist
Company: O'Reilly Automotive, Inc.
Posted on: November 24, 2022
- Status: Full-Time
- Tentative Schedule: This is a full-time opportunity;
Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-6 p.m.The Equipment Sales Specialist works
closely with O'Reilly/Ozark Sales Representatives and store team
members in the expansion of professional tool & equipment sales,
primarily in Tool & Equipment call center.Essential Job Functions
- Assist all O'Reilly team members with prompt, courteous, and
professional phone service.
- Assist team members and Territory Sales Managers (TSMs) with
equipment sales, pricing, shipping, warranty, repairs, leasing, and
closing of equipment sales with phone and e-mail
- Train team members and TSMs with professional equipment sales
- Oversees lease offering program for equipment sales.
- Coordinate equipment setup, training, and demonstrations.
Updates logs and conducts follow-up as required to ensure timely
- Prepare manual purchase orders for tool and equipment items not
stocked in our distribution centers. Update, track, follow-up, and
log, according to department procedures.
- Administer other O'Reilly Programs as needed.Skills and
- Excellent customer service, phone, organizational, and problem
- Must be able to work closely and well with others in a team
- Knowledge of automotive products, tools, and equipment
- 1 - 2 years automotive or equipment sales experience
Keywords: O'Reilly Automotive, Inc., Springfield , Equipment Sales Specialist, Sales , Springfield, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!